Hi, I’m Michael Lee. This website currently serves as a way for me to showcase my projects and dump miscellaneous tidbits in the form of a blog. Currently, I’m mostly interested in programming and computer science, so most of the content will be CS-oriented.
Want to know more about me? My resume page contains a fairly good summary of what I’ve been up to.
Current projects and focuses
- Classes I’m taking
- Machine Learning, Graphics, Networks, and Intro to Embedded
- Currently TA-ing: CSE 311, the “introduction to theory/discrete math” course
- Other courses I’ve TA-ed:
- CSE142, CSE 143, and CSE 143x – first and second introductory courses at UW. CSE 143x is an accelerated version of the course that covers material from both CSE 142 and 143.
- CSE 332 – data structures, algorithms, and parallelism.
- Things I’ve written/am writing
- CSE 14x Style Guide – an (unofficial) style guide for CSE 14x series. Covers both Java-specific guidelines, commenting guidelines, and general code structure guidelines. Mostly finished, but is missing some content and could use some copy-editing.
- Curated Programming resources – a collection of hand-picked resources for learning programming. In limbo, and will probably go through a bunch of changes when I find the time. (Maybe over summer?)
About this website
This website is statically generated using Jekyll, using Yeoman (see generator-jekyllrb). The CSS is built on top of Twitter-Bootstrap, using SASS.
Unless otherwise noted, any content on this website is dual-licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License and the MIT License – pick whichever is more convenient for you.
The source code for this website can be found on Github.
I have an RSS feed.